STANDARD ONE YEAR SELLER WARRANTY
The seller warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original invoice date. Shipping and handling fees for the return of any requested product to seller’s US facility are to be paid for by the customer. The seller agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship and/or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product or part of equal value in exchange for any returned item without charge to consumer (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental or contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance
- Any re-sale of the product.
The seller makes no express warranty or condition whether written or oral and the company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty. To the extent allowed by the jurisdiction of the customer in the US, the seller disclaims all implied warranties or conditions, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Some states do not allow a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages for consumer products. In such states, some exclusions or limitations of this limited warranty may not apply to the customer. For consumer transactions, the limited warranty terms contained in this statement, except to the extent lawfully permitted, do not exclude, restrict, or modify but are in addition to the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of this product to the customer.
All warranty claims must be filed by the consumer to the seller of this product. Please retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within one (1) year from invoice date. Claims for missing parts must be made within sixty (60) calendar days after the merchandise is received
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be returned, at seller’s option, packed in original packaging
- Seller reserves the right to specify that items be returned to the original shipping location for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field
- Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced, or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Home Beauty Products LLC
2901 Clint Moore Rd.
Boca Raton, FL 33496